Monday, March 22, 2010

I wish I had taken that pic..

My little Eden is my wild card. That little girl keeps things in motion all day long and even at night...

Just thinking about what she did two nights ago send me into fits of giggles.
I was headed off to bed, so I quickly went into the girls room to check on them. I pulled the blankets around Gigi, and turned to do the same for Eden. As my eyes were adjusting to the dark, all I could make out were dark spot around her and something on her face, that looked like lines. 
 I saw first that she was wearing Gigi's glasses, ( insert a giggle here..lol) then my hands were picking up half eaten strawberries EVERYWHERE. I pulled back the sheet and there where no less then twenty strawberries with a little nibble out of every single one. I ran to grab Blaine, because the very sight of this was too good not to share. We laughed ourselves to sleep that night...


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how I love my little Eden. What a great story. It definitely sent me into fits of laughter!! Brad thoroughly enjoyed it too :)

    ReplyDelete